Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day at Daycare

Today was the first day Daddy and I dropped K off at daycare. It was a pretty emotional/tough day. I couldn't help but shed tears. K on the other hand did well and did not cry at all. I'm glad she didn't cry or it would have made things even harder.  Lolita was really kind. She gave me a big hug and told me she knows how hard it is to leave a baby and she would be nervous herself. She told me to call her anytime through out the day to check in.

I'm happy to report K did really well! Lolita even said K was such a good girl and had a good time. She didn't cry at all and was only fussy when she tired. Even more importantly she was able to take naps. I was was little worried she wouldn't be able to since she is a light sleeper. I found out Lolita had a separate napping area for K to sleep in which was secluded from the rest of the kids and Lolita would watch her through a baby monitor when K napped.

I must admit as much as I missed K...I was happy to have some "me" time.  I haven't been away from her for more than 4 hours since the day she was born born. I pampered myself today and got a facial and pedi!

Hopefully tomorrow will be easier, but at least I survived today :)

K is thinking where am I??

No comments:

Post a Comment