Saturday, September 10, 2011

4 Month Check Up

On Thursday, K went to her 4 month check up. She weighs 14 pounds, 14ozs. She is in the 75th percentile in weight. I think she may have gotten her baby fat from me. Grandma said when I was a baby, I was super fat and chunky.

K measured 25.5 inches in height which is the 90th percentile. Dr. Mason said her height might eventually taper off, but it would be awesome if she grew up to be taller than Daddy and I. Her head circumference is 16.25 cm which is the 50th percentile. Her head may be on the littler side since I have trouble finding her hats that fit.

Dr. Mason also said K is definitely an active baby. Check her out...we definitely have a grabber in the house.
First she reaches for the stethoscope.


Next she goes for the doc's tie. What a funny girl I have!


All in all, Dr Mason said K seems to be a pretty happy baby. We will see him again at her 6 month check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment