Thursday, September 22, 2011

Surprise Email

Today I received an email from Denise, a mom who works at Genentech. She also brings her daughter, Lovey to Lolita's daycare.  It was really sweet of Denise to write to me and share how Katelyn's day is going.  See below.  It made my day! Like I said before, it's the little things in life that matter :)

K is the youngest one at daycare. All the toddlers are pretty friendly and curious to see K whenever we drop her off. Many of them come up to her and try to touch and kiss her. Even though in the back of my head, I think omg so many germs! I'm glad she has friends that like her and want to play with her. It will definitely help K's socialization skills and help build up her immunity for the long term.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denise
Date: Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Subject: Hi
To: Pamela

HI Pam
I just wanted to share – I was just talking to Lovey on the phone and she was also saying peek a boo to a baby in the back ground.  I heard this baby cracking up laughing so I asked who it was.  She said it is baby Kaitlyn mommy.  She likes me to make her laugh.    So Kaitlyn is having a great happy day :D

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment