Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back To The Grind

Today was my first day back at work.  So far, it was not as bad as how I would imagine it would be. I have an office now and our department admin packed up my stuff when I was out, so my boss told me to unpack and take it easy today! I had fun decorating my office with pictures of K. I know every day won't be such a breeze. It does sound like I will be really busy with a lot of projects coming my way.

Allen and I carpooled today, so we got to drop off and pick up K together. Lolita said K is very friendly. She is laughing a lot and is a chatterbox by trying to talk all day. It's comforting to know she is adjusting well at daycare.  I still miss her during the day, but the best part is picking her up and seeing her face light up when she sees me! I now have something to look forward to every day!

Here's a pic of us taken when she was 2 months old! This reminds me of how fast she grows up and to treasure every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment